Our Supporters: Partners, Sponsors and Funders
Throughout our 30+ years, PAD has been fortunate to have had opportunities for collaboration and support from a variety of organizations, foundations, corporations, and a multitude of private citizens. This support has allowed us to build a strong service system and develop initiatives which are current, innovative and responsive to the needs of our consumers.
- Celebrating over 25 years of support from the Masonic Foundation of Ontario!
The Masonic Foundation of Ontario has supported PAD’s peer education programs since 1988, making our peer education program the longest standing youth-to-youth substance misuse prevention program in Canada!
- The Bellwood Foundation has supported PAD’s resource production since 2005.
The Bellwood Foundation has provided support for three editions of PAD’s Parent and Community Handbook, worked closely with us on the development of our Building Resilient Youth brochure and supported the development of the Parent Action Pack.
- The LCBO has supported PAD’s development of youth-focused resources
We are grateful to the LCBO in providing support for the development and production of two key resources: Test Your Alcohol IQ for older teens [also available in French], and the Parent Action Pack print resource and website: www.parentactionpack.ca [also available in French]. As well, we have been pleased to be accepted as a recipient charity in the LCBO donation box program, which has provided valuable funds for the development of our alcohol education materials.
- Collaboration and Support
Every PAD project and initiative involves collaboration with many diverse agencies, organizations and stakeholders and funds from government bodies, foundations, businesses and individual donors. With their support and involvement, we are able to provide a wide range of evidence-based, evaluated programs and materials.
We would like to gratefully acknowledge our current Partners, Funders and Sponsors:
- Altruvest Charitable Services
- Bell Canada, Employee Giving Program
- Business Systems
- CAMH Health Promotion Resource Centre
- Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation—Ontario Region
- Centre for Addiction and Mental Health (CAMH)
- Chatham Kent Police
- Chatham Kent Public Health
- Destiny Community Outreach Program
- Drug Prevention Community Investment Program
- Endeavour Volunteer Consulting for Non–Profit
- Gamma-Dynacare Medical Laboratories
- Griffin Centre
- Health Nexus
- Health Promotion Resource Centre, CAMH
- Intact Community Matching Gifts Program
- J.P. Bickell Foundation
- Masonic Foundation of Ontario
- Native Child and Family Services of Toronto
- Ontario Healthy Communities Coalition
- Peterborough Drug Strategy
- Pfizer Consumer Healthcare
- PPG Canada Inc. – Match Gift Program
- Racing Against Drugs Clarington
- Racing Against Drugs Durham
- Region of Waterloo Public Health
- The Bellwood Foundation
- Toronto District School Board
- Toronto Drug Strategy Prevention Working Group
- Toronto Public Health (TPH)
- Trinity Theatre
- UBS Securities Canada Inc.
- Volunteer Lawyers Service
- Volunteer Toronto
- Wellington Guelph Drug Strategy
- YMCA of Greater Toronto