We are very excited to have completed the challenging task of converting our old website to this new one. Actually, it was so much more than a conversion! If you have been on our old website, you might notice:
- The new website has our new logo, tag line and recently revised mission and vision – completed by our Board of Directors in 2012.
- The new website has information about our Board and our staff – so you can get a glimpse of the people who work tirelessly on behalf of PAD.
- We have totally reorganized the site layout to make it easy for youth, parents, professionals – and any other visitors – to get the information they want.
- We have reviewed and updated all our resources and materials before uploading them – to make sure they reflect current information that is reliable and realistic.
- We have converted almost all of our resources to printable formats, so that our consumers can download and print our materials for easy use.
- We have multiple avenues on the home page to keep our information fresh and interesting, such as our News Blogs – and keep you coming back to check us out.
- We have made it much easier to access information, order materials, and support our organization.
While the new website is up and running – it is brand new. That means that there may be some glitches. If you see any, please let us know so we can fix them. We look at this as an ongoing undertaking to serve you – our stakeholder – as best we can.
Now that you know us, please let us know who you are and how we can work with you!
Executive Director, Parent Action on Drugs